The future of commerce is being shaped by the digital economy, and BitIRA U wants to know what you think this future will look like.
Part of BitIRA’s open technology education mission, BitIRA U is announcing a bi-annual scholarship, awarding $1,000 to one student. You will write a one-page (typed), personal essay containing specific examples of how cryptocurrency or blockchain could change the world over the next 20 years.
If you want to share your vision on how these technologies will shape the future, we want to hear from you!
The essay contest is open to all students who meet the following criteria:
- Enrollment in an accredited high school, college or university in the United States
- In “Good Academic Standing” at current institution, i.e., not on academic probation or suspension
- Minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (or equivalent)
The contest’s selection committee is composed of managing staff members at BitIRA. They will be looking for students who can best express how cryptocurrency or blockchain technologies could change the world over the next 20 years, as well as students who display talent, good promise and dedication. Some of the best essays will be featured right here on the website!
Essay Contest Deadline:
All submissions must be postmarked or emailed by:
- September 30, 2019
- A typed, one-page essay in a legible font (Times New Roman, Arial, or another common font; 12 pt) with your full name, home address, email address, and phone number at the top
- (Optional, but recommended): A list of any awards or honors you have received, as well as relevant volunteer experience. Please provide a brief explanation (1-2 sentences) for each.
- No other additional documents or forms (letters of recommendations, etc.) are required.
Where to Submit:
Entries must be submitted via U.S. mail to the mailing address below. If you prefer digital submission please send through the form on the top of the page. Make sure all attachments are in PDF format or they will not be excepted.
Please address and send all materials to:
- Attn: Scholarship Committee
- 3500 W. Olive Ave. Suite 730 | Burbank, CA 91505
BitIRA, a Bitcoin IRA investment firm, is open to changing the world through further education of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies. BitIRA U is the open technology education mission.